Thursday, October 16, 2008

BE HAPPY :)

BE HAPPY :)

Don’t be Happy WHEN…Be Happy IN! It’s far too easy to be happy WHEN life’s good-everybody loves you, you love everybody…but it’s when life throws a curve ball that we are called to be set apart as believers. Anyone can be happy in the good times, but it’s the bad circumstances of life that test our faith, that test our patience, and test our ability to bounce back and move forward without being shaken. If you see yourself as one of these that say, “I’ll be Happy when…I get a boyfriend or when I can drive or when I move out," then I challenge you to be a woman who is happy IN whatever season you are in. God is a God of the NOW. When we spend most of our time making future plans or crying over past mistakes, we miss what God is doing right NOW. When Jesus died on the cross, He gave us the Holy Spirit that would always be with all that believe-it guides us and comforts us through whatever situation we are facing.

Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27


Paul tells us to walk in this peace. It is a choice you must make everyday to get up and allow God’s peace to fill you up so when the inevitable circumstances of life hit, you will be unshakeable. Don’t worry about tomorrow; God is a God of the present and He will take care of all His precious daughters. Focus on His heart-living your life to love Him and love people, and He promises He will focus on yours.

No comments: