Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Bride-to-Be

Congratulations Kimbo and Heath!
Our beloved, Kimberly Smith is engaged! She is one of our original "Basmentees." She has been here since the VERY beginning when the Basement was still meeting in the bottom of Matt's house. She is a HUGE blessings to all of us who have the priviledge of serving together with her through this ministry. Kimbo has pour much of her time and heart into all of our lives and into the many of lives that have walked through the door at the Basement every Tuesday night. Kimbo, you are so beautiful and we love so much! We thank God for you and for allowing us the honor to know you and learn so much from you. Congratulations! We cant wait to share this special day with you.

1 comment:

K. Franks said...

Awe, I literally cried when I read this. You girls just don't know what yall mean to me too! I love all of yall and thank you SO much for being such a light of the Lord into my life also! I don't know where I would be without all of yall...